Why ‘Golden Mind’
I thought about the name of ‘Golden Mind’ due to the so-called Golden Rule – “a basic principle which should always be followed to ensure success in general or in a particular activity”. It is a perfect connection to what I am trying to tackle here. A struggle in succeeding your own battle to live Your Life on your own terms, work your passion, live the passion. This isn’t so easy but also not impossible. It is actually pretty straightforward if you find the right mindset. Getting out of a box of working norms was never easy but if we wouldn’t do it how else would we progress globally and personally? It is finally the time to pick up your path and GO!
I have been discovering those points gradually by observing what is out there on the ‘other side’ of self-work, remote work. What are those points that are the most crucial to look at? What obstacles are stopping you from picking up your game in making your life/work passionate? What to look at to get to the core of it.
Check those 5 Golden Mind Points:
- Do You know what do you really want to experience in your life?
- Define your DRIVERS (meant pointers that drives you) and find out your ‘WHY‘! What stands behind your actions, tasks, projects, work. Do you have your WHYs?
- Golden Structure, your own crafted structure of the day. Adjusted to what works for you the best. To your own routines and rhythm. Write down your max. 5 goals per day (do it the day before, stay flexible, make it less when necessary, change the type of tasks when needed, make your month/week overview if it works for you) and remember to BE kind to Yourself! Find your own personalized productivity method, what is the most important craft it in a way that it works for you and your goals. The lifestyle that you want to live.
- Is your Brain telling you ‘You can’t do it?, throwing you fears and thoughts to question you, ‘SHUSH’ it, don’t engage in it only observe it. Bring new patterns to your subconscious.
- Bring back CURIOSITY and FUN to everything you do on a daily basis.
What else is there that makes it hard to live your own lifestyle?
Share your comments and thoughts🌎🗣️🤝